Saturday, September 9, 2017
8:00am Festivities Begin
10:00am Walk and 5K Run Begins
Indy Eleven Stadium
West New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Festivities Begin at 8am!
Don't miss out on these amazing activities:
- Don't forget to wear your superhero gear (costume, shirt, hat, cape, anything to show your support of Heart Superheroes everywhere!)
- Get your free Hands-Only CPR kit (valued at $34.95) at the J.D. Byrider / Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield tent! (limited quantities - available to the first 500 families to visit the demo tent)
- Heart disease and stroke survivors can visit the survivor & tribute area to pick up a special red cap and torch! Plus don’t miss the Survivor Group Photo at 9am at the East End Zone.
- Free health screenings at the Roche, Indiana University Health & Walgreens tents
- Kids will love the Kids Zone area sponsored by Community Health Network! Plus Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will visit the Kids Zone from 8:00-9:30am! Plus kids will receive their very own heart hero cape!
- Games, goodies and activities at the Franciscan Health, Hendricks Regional Health, and UnitedHealthcare tents
- Sign the tribute wall and tell us your 'Why'
- Stop by the hospitality tent for a quick snack and bottle of water to stay hydrated
- Don't miss out on your company photo time (listed below)
Kick-Off at 9:30AM!
- A short ceremony will take place at 9:30am to kick-off the walk.
- Both the one-mile and 5K run/walk courses are well-marked and a course map can be found on the day of event program handed out at the East Gate.
Packet Pick-up just inside the East Gate from 8-9:30am
Not Yet Registered for the 5K?
If you have not yet registered for the 5K, and would like to, you can register Saturday morning from 8-9:30am at the Duke Realty tent. The registration fee is $35. However, a t-shirt cannot be guaranteed. If you would like to do the run and not be timed, you are welcome to participate.
Parking is available for $10 on the IUPUI campus.
Company Photo Times:
- 8am – Hendricks Regional Health, Johnson Controls
- 8:15am - Walgreens, Stanley Security
- 8:30am - Community Health Network, UnitedHealthcare
- 8:45am - Duke Realty, Indiana University Health
- 9am - American Funds Group, J.D. Byrider, Franciscan St. Francis Health, Survivor Group Photo
- 9:15am – Roche, WebMD, Anthem/Wellpoint
- 9:30am – Barnes & Thornburg, MDWise, Friends & Family Teams
- 10am – open for all teams
- 10:30am – American Heart Association
Heart Walk Customer Support