The American Heart Association is the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to defeating heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke - the nation's No. 1 and No. 5 killers.
September 23, 2017
7:45am Festivities beging with light yoga & meditation
8:00am All festivities and registration begin
9:15am Opening Ceremony
9:30 Walk begins
200 S Rose St
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Parking is available at
- First United Methodist Church (212 S Park St. rear parking lot)
- Berkshire Hathaway offices 407 W Michigan (parking in rear)
- Meters are free around the city on Saturday.
- The many parking garages or lots in the area. (Please note there may be a fee.)
Do not park where meters are marked reserved or bagged.
- Bring a water bottle
- Wear comfy walking shoes
- All Dogs must be on leashes. Please bring doggie pick-up bags to clean up after your pet.
- "Meet Your Team" location – the benches to the East of the large fountain/statues; look for the bright balloon bouquet
Check out the time for your company/team photo when you check in or at the team meeting location - Don’t forget to report to the stage - If you don't see your team name pick an OPEN time slot.
Heart Walk Customer Support