NORTHWEST GEORGIA 5K HEART RUN INFORMATION
Locally Sponsored by
About The 5K Heart Run
The Heart Run is a timed, certified 2018 Peachtree Road Race Qualifier benefiting the American Heart Association & The American Stroke Association. Run through the beautiful streets of Marietta Square to defeat heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. Get your friends, family and co-workers involved and form a team or run as an individual. Make it an event for the entire family and check out the post-run festivities happening in the Square!
How to Register for the Run
1. Register online through Wednesday, November 1st.
2. Click “Register to join Heart Walk” at the top of this page.
3. You can choose either “Start a Team” or “Join as Individual”.
4. Then, click “Join as a New Participant” or enter your login credentials from last year.
Contact us if you need help finding last year’s log in information.
5. When it asks for your participation type, be sure to select “Northwest Georgia 5K Runner – 11/4/17”. There is a registration fee of $40.
Note: T-shirt size, email, age and gender are all required fields.
Please contact Megan Herndon with any questions.
Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
Thursday, November 2, 2017 | 4-7pm
Big Peach Running Company in Kennesaw
Register at packet pick-up or the morning of the run, directly in front of the main stage for a late registration fee of $55.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
7:00am - Vendor/Sponsor Set-up
8:00am - Company Tents Open/Festivities Begin
8:30am - Opening Ceremonies
9:00am - 5K Heart Run & Walk Begins
12:00pm - Festival Closes
4 Depot Street
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Run Swag Bags
Interested in putting an item in one of the swag bags distributed to over 500 runners in Marietta Square? Contact Megan Herndon for more information!
Event Sponsorship Inquiries
Donation Mailing Address
American Heart Association
ATTN: Metro Atlanta Heart Walk
1101 Northchase Pkwy, Ste 1
Marietta, GA 30067