RED DRESS DASH 5K INFORMATION
About the Red Dress Dash 5K
The Red Dress Dash is a timed and certified 5K run benefiting the American Heart Association & The American Stroke Association. Wear your best Red Dress and help us in the fight to end deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke! Run to defeat heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. Get your friends, family and co-workers involved and form a team or run as an individual. Prizes will be awarded to the top runners in every age group (Top Male, Top Female, Top Youth, Top Teen), as well as the best Red Dressed Male and Female at the event! Make it an event for the entire family!
How to Register
1. Register online through Wednesday, September 19th.
2. Click “Register to join Heart Walk” at the top of this page.
3. You can choose either “Start a Team” or “Join as Individual”.
4. Then, click “Join as a New Participant” or enter your login credentials from last year.
Contact us if you need help finding last year’s log in information.
5. When it asks for your participation type, be sure to select “Red Dress Dash 5K - Runner”. There is a registration fee of $30 (Price increases to $35 on September 9th)
Note: T-shirt size, email, age and gender are all required fields.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
~ 8:00am - Red Dress Dash Registration & Packet Pick-up and Activities Begin
~ 8:45am - Race Registration Ends and Opening Ceremonies Begin
~ 9:15am - Run/Walk Begins
1050 Union University Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
General Inquiries &
Event Sponsorship Inquiries
Donation Mailing Address
American Heart Association
ATTN: West TN Heart Walk
5384 Poplar Ave, Ste 100
Memphis, TN 38119