2017 Greater Northern NJ Heart Walk
West Orange, NJ
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Life is why we walk.
Thanks to all our walkers, donors and volunteers who have accepted the challenge to help fight heart disease and stroke. We cannot achieve our mission without each one of you!
- Please park at the parking deck located at 560 Northfield Avenue in West Orange – once the garage is full, all cars will be directed to park at the Livingston Mall (112 Eisenhower Parkway)
- Continuous shuttle service will be provided from the mall back to the Heart Walk location and then from the walk location back to the mall
- The shuttles will be running from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- The pre-walk activities with the tents and ceremony will be held at the field on Cherry Lane (across from McLoone’s Boathouse)
- Everyone who is involved with the Heart Walk (all walkers, fundraisers, and volunteers) will be given a red wristband, which will indicate to the Turtle Back Zoo staff that you’re able to get into the zoo for $5 on Sunday only
- There is a BBQ at McLoone’s Boathouse (9 Cherry Lane) after the walk - $20 per person
- For anyone who would like to go to the zoo and/or the BBQ, please remember to pick up your car from the mall first as the shuttle service will end at 12:00pm
|Kids Heart Challenge|
Locally sponsored by RWJBarnabas Health
Online registration for the Kids Heart Challenge is currently closed.
However, registration will be still be available the morning of the event.