Parking Info: Free parking will be available in the Fishburne/Hagood gravel parking lot (across the street from Stoney Field. Stoney Field address 300 Fishburne Street). There will be signs and parking attendants to help direct traffic. This lot will be the only designated parking lot for the Heart Walk. Please be mindful of areas marked “No Parking”.
Handicap parking will be available in the parking lot directly connected to Brittlebank Park. You must have a handicap license plate/hangtag for entry to this lot.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join us for the 2020 Lowcountry Heart Walk on February 29th! In just a few quick steps, you’ll be registered to walk and be ready to join the fight against heart disease and stroke.
We are proud to host over 5,000 Lowcountry residents and 70+ organizations each year who are dedicated to eradicating cardiovascular disease. Thanks to the funds raised and the volunteer advocates recruited through Heart Walk each year, we are able to make an incredible impact in our community by:
- Empowering our community to live longer, healthier lives through four simple pillars: Eat Smart, Add Color, Move More, and Be Well
- increasing the number of bystanders capable of performing life-saving Hands-Only CPR™ through community CPR demonstrations
- Advocating so thousands of newborns are screened for congenital heart defects before leaving the hospital each year
- Improving the quality of physical education in primary and secondary schools through our Kids Heart Challenge
Thank you for taking part in the Heart Walk and for being such a significant part of the Lowcountry community. We couldn’t achieve our mission and goals without the tremendous support of volunteers like you!