This year, COVID-19 has changed everything, including the Heart Walk. The American Heart Association is focused on protecting the heart and stroke patients who are more likely to be seriously affected by the virus.
The AHA is doing a lot, including:
· Providing healthcare workers with ventilator training
· Investing 2.5 million dollars in lifesaving research
· Training hospitals and communities in CPR
· Accelerating the discovery of antiviral drugs
· Giving companies resources to keep employees healthy and active
My fundraising efforts will ensure investments can continue to be made for the health and well-being of individuals and their families today and in the future, in every community, everywhere.