I'm proud to be supporting the American Heart Association's 2022 Triangle Heart Walk on September 25th as a team coach for Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies.
Did you know that on average, someone dies of Cardiovascular Disease every 34 seconds in the US and someone has a heart attack every 40 seconds in the US? Heart disease is also the leading cause of death for people of most racial and ethnic groups in the Unites States.
I'm excited to be raising critical funds for the American Heart Association that will ultimately save and improve lives locally and around the globe. Many of these funds will be used locally to:
- Ensure that cardiovascular patients treated in our hospitals receive the highest standard of care based on the latest research.
- Fight for issues that will improve health, such as: expanding Medicaid, keeping our children safe by ensuring they don’t become addicted to nicotine through tobacco or e-cigarettes, and making our communities and streets safer to exercise and play.
- Teach our children lifelong lessons about the importance of living a healthy, active life.
- Train our community members in the lifesaving skill of CPR.
- Ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to resources and opportunities that lead to a long and healthy life.
Please help me now by donating. Because every step counts. And together we are helping save lives!