Due to CDC recommendations to postpone events with 50+ people, the 2020 Quad Cities Heart Walk is going VIRTUAL. So wherever you are on Saturday, June 27th we invite you to lace-up your shoes and WALK 1-3 miles to ensure that funds are there for future medical advancements. Whether you get your steps in around the neighborhood, walking path, or comfort of your treadmill, get out there and move. Then we invite you to share your pictures, stories and your walks with us using #QCHeartWalk on Twitter.
It takes countless hours, time, dedication, passion, runners, walkers, SURVIVORS and volunteers. It takes us all working together and it takes YOU! No matter the distance or location, together we have raised $120,000 (and counting) in support of critical research programs that can lead to our next lifesaving breakthrough impacting generations to come.
In fact, the AHA has been working hard to provide resources to healthcare professionals and the public as well as pivot our research and expertise to assist the COVID-19 efforts globally. You can learn more about our efforts and find additional COVID-19 news and resources.
- Download your day-of program
- Follow us on Facebook
- Download our Heart Walk Virtual Toolkit
- Download the Tribute Sticker locally sponsored by Modern Woodmen of America
- Share a Healthy Selfie
- Tips on wrapping up your Heart Walk campaign
- Donation drop off flyer locally sponsored by R.I.A. Federal Credit Union
- Find out how your pet can be Top Dog