My Dad, My Family and The Russell Are Why!
Join me in supporting the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association during this very critical time!
I've worked for the American Heart Association for more than 33 years...November 19, 2017 it became personal, when my Dad suffered a major stroke. And again on June 4, 2020 when we lost our friend, The Russell as he was so fondly called, to a heart attack...he was just 56!
Please help me reach my goal of $1,000 by donating today. Raising much-needed funds is more critical than ever during this very uncertain, stressful time. The American Heart Association is working with researchers, medical experts, community leaders, businesses, families and more to reduce the impact of the coronavirus. The following are a few of the ways we're dedicating our resources to make a difference.
- We're investing a minimum of $2.5 million to investigate the cardiovascular implications of coronavirus.
- We're helping to accelerate antiviral drugs to combat COVID-19.
- We are leveraging our science and relationships to help lead the conversation about the coronavirus and how it affects at-risk patients.
- We are working with federal and state governments to ensure families have access to care.
- We are working with parents and teachers to keep kids healthy and active while away from school.
Together, we can make healthier, longer lives possible for everyone.
Thank you in advance for your support!