American Heart Association's
Dallas Heart Walk: September 23, 2023! (Sat.)
Join me in support of a focused mission:
"To be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives!"
Maybe you are like me as I've always wondered what I can do to make a difference, to help. Do I donate: time, funds. Do I act: get the word out, volunteer, participate. In this walk it all comes together.
Every time that I hear of someone I know or someone whom I have heard through friends has had complication from Heart Disease or Stroke or Diabetes or Hypertension.. I think: The work that influences discovery and change is done here!
- The contribution of focused research, helped to improve someon's circumstance.
- The Guidelines on Stroke, Prevention and Patient Care lead the way to a healthier life.
- The Strategically Focused Research Networks put forth a discovery that improved lives or a drug thereapy that helped to manage a condition.
- Last year- I have a friend who was dramatically impacted from a stroke. I reached out to AHA Guidelines for information.. to set a baseline for questions to ask physicians around thresholds, therapies and information on Rehab.
So I work in support and on Sept. 23rd in Dallas, patients, advocates, or families bring action to science.
-To highlight a focused mission for prevention, treatments, and even cures that will help for the present and the future -even as we honor past generations (that they not be forgotten).
The following work is already under way with the American Heart Association!
- Research Networks, creating non partisan advocacy and by spearheading Science content to an evidence based standard.
- Work is built around Science by amazing Medical Volunteer who contribute the value of their time and intellect to created ideas and expertise to help propel our efforts in delivery of treatment, management, prevention and patient care.
- A primary commitment is to be thoughtful steward of your trust dollars! Your funds go where the need is most: To Research, Clinical Trials, CPR training in schools and worldwide, to Unrepresented Populations in need of lifting up; to Special Populations research like children & women and underserved communities; to Advocacy and Policy issues such as the High Blood Pressure Initiative
- Yet it is not about the organizations time and effort, but it is about life.
To: My Mother, Brothers/Brother-in-Law, Sisters/Sister-In-Law, Exhale Sisters, Friends, Besties, Nieces, Nephews, Coworkers, every Vendor, whom I patronize and every new face I have yet to meet:
Let's work towards Prevention, Treatment and Care -- for this generation and Research for the Next Generation.
Let's make a checkmark beside "doing" whatever we can. Donate small to large.
Thank you in advance for your support! I - appreciate - you. --Beverly