We are transitioning Heart & Stroke Walk to a virtual event which will be held on May 23. And we’re excited to bring you information, ideas and tips to keep you healthy and active, even while staying at home. And have no doubt, we’re still going to have a great time during our Heart & Stroke Walk Healthy At Home Experience! Download the Toolkit. More information about going virtual at home.
We’re not getting together in person, but we’re going to keep walking and keep supporting our community.
Show your support and get ready to:
- Walk on your favorite path and move more. Get those steps up! Small bouts of physical activity improve health, so find more ways to move throughout your day!
- Make a heart-healthy dish with your family.
- Add color and eat your fruits and veggies.
- Stay hydrated and drink more water.
- Wear red and show your support.
- Meditate and manage your stress.
Use #OCHeartWalk, and tag us at @AHAOrangeCounty so we can feature you and your healthy at home efforts on our Facebook and Instagram pages. And remember, we still need your support to help cross the finish line strong. Fundraise, donate and invite others to join you here at www.OCHeartWalk.org
Follow the AHA Orange County social media pages for the latest updates. Click the “Going” button on the Facebook Event then challenge your friends to join you.
We’ll see you online on May 23.