How is the American Heart Association Making an Impact during COVID 19?
• We are committing $2.5 million to fast track research grants to better understand COVID 19 and its interaction with the body’s cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems.
• We are leveraging our science and relationships to help lead the conversation about the coronavirus and how it affects at risk patients.
• We are helping to meet the needs of health care workers dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.
• We are teaching hospitals and communities how to safely and effectively administer CPR during the coronavirus pandemic.
• We are working with federal and state governments to ensure families have access to care.
• We are working in communities across the country to ensure people in greatest need have access to care, financial support and other resources.
• We are working with parents and teachers to keep kids healthy and active while away from school.
• We are providing businesses with essential resources to help their employees stay healthy and active.
I walk because I know that with every step, I’m making a difference in someone’s life. And when combined with a million other Heart Walk Heroes across the nation, we have an even greater impact toward curing heart disease and stroke. Will you be a Heart Walk Hero with me?
Your donation will fund groundbreaking research that literally keeps hearts beating and helps people have longer, healthier lives.
Have a heart and help me reach my goal today!