Sharp HealthCare PTO8 Members
We Walk to Save Lives!
2023 San Diego Heart & Stroke Walk
Sharp HealthCare PTO
THIS OPPORTUNITY DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED. ANY DONATIONS RECEIVED WILL BE ACCEPTED BUT WILL NOT COUNT TOWARD AN ENTRY IN THE DRAWING.
Sharp HealthCare is hosting an opportunity drawing for 40 hours of paid vacation time – all to benefit the American Heart Association.
One entry into the drawing is available for a suggested minimum donation of $25. (You may enter more than one time for more chances to win.)
- Click on Custom Amount and type in 25
- Click on Donate (Do Not Join the Team)
- Click on your preferred payment method
- Click on One-time Gift
- Input payment and billing information
- Check the box to agree to terms
- Click on Donate $25 button to complete payment
Please note the following before you decide to enter:
- The opportunity is exclusively for non-exemptSharp HealthCare employees.
- The opportunity for 40 hours of paid time is not associated to PTO benefit accruals.
- Per-diem, part-time and full-time, hourly employees are eligible.
- The winner must have their vacation schedule approved by their manager.
- Drawing will close Monday, August 21 at 5 pm.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 22.
- This entry does not count toward the $35 t-shirt purchase.
*The winner will be eligible to receive 40 hours of paid vacation time. The vacation time will not be added to the employee’s PTO accrued hours. The winner will be required to use the awarded paid vacation time all at one time before December 31, 2024. The winner will submit the award certificate to Carlos Castellanos, Payroll Manager, 5 days prior to taking the awarded time, and Carlos Castellanos will submit the hours into API for payment.