Here is how your donation makes a difference!
The impact of your dollar
- $10 - Makes it easier for people to find AEDs in public places. This donation covers the costs of placing nine identigfication stickers in public places, directing people to these devises that can save someone's life! Congress mandated the public placement of AEDs in response to AHA lobbyists.
- $20 - Provides incentives for a Get to Goal participant as we encourage and reward individuals to track their blood pressure, weight and physical activity for better heart health.
- $50 - Provides information and inspiration to help four stroke survivors maximize recovery and independence with a subscription to Stroke Connection, a bi-monthly periodical and our biggest outreach to stroke families.
- $100 - Equips a hospital or health department with American Stroke Association resources to educate patients, the public, and health professionals about stroke.
- $200 - Teaches ten families in your community the connection between good food and good health by showing them the ultimate heart-healthy recipes in the New American Heart Association Cookbook.
- $500 - Teaches more than 2,500 children how to avoid obesity and live longer, stronger lives through our nutrition and exercise educational materials.
- $1,000 - Purchases 20 learn Rapid STEMI ID trainings through our Mission: Lifeline program. This would allow 20 healthcare professionals to become proficient at identifying/diagnosing the deadliest type of heart attack.