Please help me further the American Heart Association’s mission to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease by raising money to help fund groundbreaking research!
Why is this event so important? Did you know:
- Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States.
- Cardiovascular diseases claim more lives than all forms of cancer combined.
- Direct and indirect costs of heart disease total more than $320.1 billion! (That number includes health expenditures and lost productivity.)
- Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
- The symptoms of heart disease can be different in women and men, and are often misunderstood.
I need your help! Please help me reach my personal goal of raising $3000.
Thank you for your support!