Northern Nevada Heart & Stroke Walk and Run
Sunday, September 15, 2019 - Festivities Begin at 8:00am and end at 11:30am
Life is why we walk.
Thanks to all our walkers, donors and volunteers who have accepted the challenge to help fight heart disease and stroke. We cannot achieve our mission without each one of you!
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, September 15th at Wingfield Park! For additional event information, please visit our Event Details page.
- Registration opens: 8:00 a.m.
- Run starts: 9:00 a.m.
- Walk starts: 10:00 a.m.
- Event ends: 11:30 a.m.
- Public parking will be available on E Liberty St between S Virginia St & S Sierra near the Bruce R. Thompson Courthouse, on Second St between Stevenson St and Arlington Ave, and on Court St between S. Virginia St and Sierra St.
- Free parking garage at the Cal Neva Casino on N Center St between W 2nd St & E 1st St.
- Paid parking is available at the Parking Gallery Parking Garage. The garage is located at 135 North Sierra St. The entrance and exit are on W. 1st St, across from Century Riverside 12 Theater.
Registration & T-shirts:
- Participants who have not registered online should check in at registration prior to the event. Registration opens at 8:00 am.
- You can also pick up your event t-shirt if you raised $100 or more at registration
- If you as an individual have raised more than $500, you will have access to the VIP tent and will receive a VIP Swag Bag that you can pick up at registration!