San Diego Heart & Stroke Walk
San Diego, CA
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Life is why we walk.
Thanks to all our walkers, donors and volunteers who have accepted the challenge to help fight heart disease and stroke. We cannot achieve our mission without each one of you!
San Diego Heart & Stroke WalkSaturday, September 21, 2019
Balboa Park (6th & Laurel)
Non-competitive walk with 1-mile Survivor Route
Participating in the Lawyers Have Heart Run? Pick up your bib, chip timer, and t-shirt at the Lawyers Have Heart Packet Pick-Up booth just outside the shuttle drop-off point (next to the Information Booth)
- Expo opens: 6:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 a.m.
- Lawyers Have Heart Run: begins after Opening Ceremonies
- Heart & Stroke Walk: 7:45 a.m.
- Closing Ceremonies: 9:30 a.m.
- Expo Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Last shuttle: 11:00 a.m.
- Free parking will be available at the Inspiration Point Parking Lot. The best way to access this lot to avoid road closures is by traveling northbound on Park Blvd and turning right into the parking lot.
- Shuttles will transport participants from the parking lot to the expo area starting at 5 a.m. Inspiration Point Parking lot is located at the intersection of Park Blvd and Presidents Way.
- Please note - only service animals will be permitted on shuttles.
- Robinson between 6th & 10th
- Northbound 163 on ramp at Park Blvd
- Northbound 6th between Thorn and Robinson
- Southbound Park Blvd between Zoo Pl & the 163
- President's Way, El Prado, and Cabrillo Bridge to Laurel
We are looking for volunteers to help with set up, tear down, and everything in between at the Heart & Stroke Walk! If you or someone you know is willing to volunteer, please sign up today!