2019 Las Vegas Heart Walk
Las Vegas, NV
Saturday, September 14, 2019
Life is why we walk.
Thanks to all our walkers, donors and volunteers who have accepted the challenge to help fight heart disease and stroke. We cannot achieve our mission without each one of you!
Take a few minutes to consider the lives you are going to help change for the better through your leadership and donations. We’re talking more moms, dads, brothers, aunts and babies' lives saved. Help keep hearts everywhere beating. Let’s take steps together to cure heart disease and stroke - register for the Las Vegas Heart Walk!
EVENT T-SHIRTS: NEW PROCESS!
**Event T-Shirts will no longer be available at the Heart Walk**
All T-shirts must be ordered through your Heart Walk App or Participant Center and they will be delivered directly to you. Click Here for step by step instructions on how to receive your t-shirt.
We're Off to Win the Trophy...
CITIZENS OF OZ COSTUME CONTEST!
The Citizen of Oz Costume Contest is open to all ages. Be creative and come dressed as your favorite Wizard of Oz character such as Dorothy, Munchkins, Glinda, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Wicked Witch of the West, etc.
- Registration is free
- We will have 1st and 2nd place winners in each of the following categories:
- Best Individual Costume youth (ages 0-14 yrs)
- Best Individual Costume adult (ages 15+)
- Best Group Costume (3 or more people per group)
- Awards and prizes provided by our Costume Contest Sponsor
- Registration is open from 7:45am 8:45am
- Winners awarded during closing ceremonies (approximately 10:30am)
- Must be present to win