DIRECTV - Field Services11 Members
We Walk to Save Lives!
2022 Denver Heart Walk
DIRECTV - Field Services
Our Video Field Services & Operations team at DIRECTV is participating in the 2022 Denver Heart Walk to support the mission of the American Heart and Stroke Association to save and improve lives.
You don't need to be in Denver to participate, you can donate & walk from wherever you are to support the team!
Did you know?
- Heart disease is the No. 1 killer worldwide and stroke ranks second globally.
- Every 40 seconds, someone has a heart attack or stroke.
- Each year, nearly 800,000 people experience a new or recurring stroke, that would fill Mile High Stadium more than 10 times.
- 1 in 3 Americans has some form of cardiovascular disease
- More than 25% of adults in Colorado are living with high blood pressure.
What: 2022 Denver Heart & Stroke Walk (You do not need to live or work in Denver to participate)
When: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Start Time: 8:30am
Where: Heart Walk Here, there, or anywhere!
Denver Heart Walk
650 Walnut Street
Denver, CO 80204
Be a Heart Walk Hero with us and together we’ll help save lives.
Volunteer activities must be conducted on an employee’s personal time. Participation and donations are completely optional. Non-exempt employees who are scheduled to work must arrange with their supervisors in advance to participate in volunteer activities during work hours.