Halloween Ball For All Highlights
- October 26th, 5:15pm – 9pm
- The Rail Yard, 1212 E. 6th St., Suite 1, Little Rock
- Bring your spouse, coworkers, and friends for a festive evening of mixing and mingling to gear up for the 2024 Heart Walk!
- Please bring a donation of a sports ball that will go to local area youth organizations, focusing on youth health and fitness
- Recommit your Heart Walk team or sign-up to walk for the first time!
- Halloween costume contest for Kids and Adults with prizes
- Food and Beverages will be available for purchase at the event
We're all tied to heart disease and stroke in some way, and we must change that. Join your friends, family and co-workers to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.
By registering for the Heart Walk today, you are taking the first step to save lives. Every walker who joins, every dollar donated means more research, more people trained in lifesaving CPR, more medical breakthroughs and more champions for equitable health.
As we close out our first 100 years and begin the next, our work remains as important as ever. Join us in the next chapter of our relentless work to end heart disease and stroke.
We want to thank our proud sponsors of the American Heart Association's Heart Walk. Their generosity helps us in our mission to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.