Why I'm Fundraising
I'm excited to have been nominated to be part of the Go Red for Teen of Impact campaign this year. As part of this year's class of changemakers, I've brought together a team that's working to make the greatest impact possible on women's health. We will be raising much-needed funds for the American Heart Association and working to improve the health of our communities. I hope we can count on your support!
In 2004, Go Red For Women was born as a campaign to raise awareness among women about their greatest health threat — heart disease. Slowly, the campaign grew into a movement bringing together thousands of women. Go Red for Women is the trusted, passionate force for change. It provides a platform for women and their families to lead healthier lives and transform communities. It's not just about wearing red. It's not just about sharing heart-health facts. It's about:
- Providing opportunities for women to take charge of their health
- Building communities that support access to healthy choices
- Demanding equal access to health care for all women and their families
- Increasing women in STEM in upcoming generations
Our team is focused on preventing heart disease and stroke. We're promoting healthy lifestyles, building awareness and raising critically-needed funds to support research and education initiatives. Cardiovascular diseases, which include heart disease and stroke, claim the life of a woman about every 80 seconds. We hope you will join us on our mission because about 80% of these diseases may be prevented.
The time is now. Women are leaning into the idea that when we take a stand, commit, and work together, real change is possible. To support my campaign, click on the Donate to Nominee button below.
Teen of Impact Denver CO Spring 2023
Hello! My name is Isabella Gehring.
I am honored to have been nominated & chosen to compete to be named the 2023 Teen of Impact for the American Heart Association SW Region.
I am writing to ask for your support of me, my team and the AHA’s mission to be a relentless force for a world for healthier, longer lives. Our team is focused on making the greatest impact by raising awareness and critically needed funds to fight the #1 and #5 killers in our country-heart disease and stroke.
Someone dies of cardiovascular disease every 34 seconds. Lets not wait until then to care. Together, now, we can make an impact.
Willing to help? Here are a few ways:
- Share the link to my website with family and friends!
- Know of a business (local restaurant, doctors office, etc.) that may be willing to support me and my team? Let me know!
- Could I come and present to employees at your company about what I'm doing and ask for their support?
- Does your company match your donation? (Not sure, click HERE to search by company name and see.)
Lets work together to make a difference! I can not thank you enough for your support.